With Harley, and Miss Travelaire

With Harley, and Miss Travelaire

Saturday, 1 March 2014

Sucess - I have AT&T Internet Connection!

It rained a lot today, and I took no pictures! So much for my thousand words! After a rather leisurely breakfast, we set off for a Safeway store to load up with supplies like meat and fruit, which we don't bring because you never know what the US Customs won't like. Then off to a nearby AT&T store on the outskirts of Olympia. It took all of about 2 minutes for the guy there to get my internet connection working. He turned my iPad off and then on again to reboot it. I feel so stupid!

We traveled on down Interstate 5 all afternoon just making our way closer to the sun and found a campsite at Pass Creek County Park, a little south of Eugene, Oregon. Doreen thought that Washington State was "tacky". I must agree, for this part of the state west of Puget Sound. Too bad I didn't take some pictures of the local housing to put it into kilowords.

No comments:

Post a Comment