Not much to say tonight. After a morning walk, we set off east on Interstate 20, and then Route 80, and camped at another Army Corps of Engineers campground not too far into Alabama. This was Foscue Creek Campground (N32 30 51.6, W87 52 04.9), and as you can see, we have a spot right on the water. And, I did sit and play my banjo for awhile, just to act the part!
The afternoon was pretty warm, in the 80s F, and the day was somewhat humid. So, we ran our air conditioner for part of the time since we have an ample supply of electricity here. I was looking for things to take pictures of, and none of the birds or animals were cooperating. And as we were sitting outside in our chairs, our neighbour's flag was blowing in the wind. I have to admit, the USA flag is pretty!


No comments for days. Is there anybody there?
ReplyDelete