Here is the shabby group of campers this morning at our overnight campsite. I have a dark arrow in the lower right pointing at Miss Travealaire!
Shortly after Harley and I got up this morning, I discovered a group of hot air balloons out through the dinette window.
We took off after morning coffee and headed north into Sedona. Now Sedona is just like Government Street in Victoria only multiplied by about ten and with nice scenery in the background. Miss Travelaire was able to park right on the street while we wandered about town. Harley was so excited with all the people parading up and down, he almost wore himself out!
Now Doreen loves to shop, and so Harley and I just sat around on various benches outside the shops while Doreen visited inside.
Miss Travelaire took us on the scenic Red Rock Loop Road. Whoever planned out Sedona forgot to include any roadside pulloffs so that you can stop and take pictures. But this Loop Road did have one small pulloff where I managed to grab this shot.
After checking off Sedona, we headed back up to Flagstaff and across east on I-40 to Meteor Crater RV park where we have an RV site for the night. The Arizona meteor crater is just 6 miles to the south. But after wandering around Sedona all morning, we decided to just relax in the afternoon sun and leave the crater to another day. The afternoon sun isn’t all that warm here. Northern Arizona, where we are now, has an elevation of almost 5500 feet, and it should go down below freezing tonight.
![]() |
| Today’s Travels. Complete Trip |










It looks like you had a busy day. Great looking scenery - the hot-air balloons were fun to see. Have a good night. Luv2both ❤️🙏🏼
ReplyDelete