Today, the most exciting thing was a visit to a Walmart to do some shopping😂. The checkout time for the campsite was 10am, which is surprisingly early. I’m sure since it was mostly empty it wouldn’t matter when we left, but we were all packed up and ready to go shortly after 10. The day was spent just traveling down two-lane roads to Tucson. It’s so nice traveling on roads that aren’t Interstates, where Miss Travelaire has to try to run as fast as everyone else. On these two-lane roads, there’s hardly any traffic, and Miss Travelaire can just mosey along at her own pace.
We would have been to our destination in good time, except Doreen wanted to visit a Walmart to do some shopping. Well, she seemed to be in there forever. I went in, but only for a while because I was worried about poor Harley out in the motohome in the heat. It was pretty warm this afternoon, and Harley was wishing we’d hurry up and get some air conditioning. But Doreen seemed to take forever in there!
Finally we got going again and arrived at the Pima County Fairgrounds (N32 02 33.6, W110 46 58.1), where we got Miss Travelaire hooked up to electricity, water, and sewer. It was pretty warm, somewhere in the 80sF, but we soon had the air conditioner up top going and Harley was happy again.
It soon cooled off in the evening, and here is our usual photo of our campsite at the fairgrounds. 😂. Apart from having Miss Travelaire all hooked up, it’s like parking in a huge gravel parking lot. So that’s it for tonight, just one photo!


No dog photo!! 🤨
ReplyDeleteOh wait, I do see him. I don’t know if that counts though. 🧐
DeleteOf course it counts 😀.
DeleteHave a good night. Luv2both (T&S ❤️🙏🏼)
ReplyDelete