- Eric is busy cleaning the inside of their diesel truck after having washed the outside. It's always nice to start out with a clean vehicle! Eric washed the fifth wheel a week ago, and worked on various things including installing solar panels on the roof and checking the brakes. I gave Miss Travelaire a bath a week ago too, and she is looking pretty! Eric also had a last minute welding job to do on the back bumper of the fifth wheel in order that the kids bike rack would not fall off :)
We are not sure just when we would get away tomorrow. Eric has to find a part in the morning for his truck, hopefully at the Ford dealer in town, so we'll see how that goes. Doreen and I are pretty well set to go, apart from loading some last minute items like tooth brushes, pyjamas etc.
We don't have Tanner Dog along on our travels anymore. Tanner passed away a year ago at 13 years of age. Tanner was a great traveler, and so enjoyed getting out at each new campsite and exploring the surroundings. I thought of deleting Tanner from the title "Robert & Doreen's Travels With Miss Travelaire & Tanner Dog," but then I thought Tanner is still with us in our memories!

No comments:
Post a Comment