The campground was almost empty. If there are few people here in August, you wonder if there are ever many people here. After dinner, we went for a walk down along the beach and around a trail through the Aspen woods.
There was a very old house or barn along the trail, built with hewn logs with very tight joints in the corners.
The kids had a little ride through the lake!
I had a look at all the Miss Travelaire's fuses later in the day, and though Eric had determined earlier that all the fuses were good, I found one of them in the wrong socket! Before our trip I had been fooling with the fuses and had obviously misplaced it. Sure enough the brake lights were working now, as well as cruise control which up to this point was dead.
I had a look at all the Miss Travelaire's fuses later in the day, and though Eric had determined earlier that all the fuses were good, I found one of them in the wrong socket! Before our trip I had been fooling with the fuses and had obviously misplaced it. Sure enough the brake lights were working now, as well as cruise control which up to this point was dead.
In the evening we had a nice fire with the very small bundle of firewood we bought from the park ranger for $8!





No comments:
Post a Comment