We said goodby to the Normans, and traveled down towards North Bay and out Highway 17 towards the west. Stopping at the Airport Hill Lookout, we could see that the ice on Lake Nippissing still hasn't broken up.
We headed to a Husky Truck Stop, where there are probably 50 or 60 trucks in the back, and they come and go every few minutes. So, we parked in the car parking lot out front where it is quiet. I couldn't find a real campground that is open this time of year in the limited time I had with WiFi on the internet. Most of the campgrounds open around May 15th. Besides, we only need to park; we don't need to use any facilities. It is quite a bit warmer here than it has been. There is really good WiFi reception here, even out in the motorhome fairly far from the building. But, the only problem is that it doesn't connect to the internet. I went in and asked about it, and they said it was down, and needed to be fixed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment