Doreen woke up very early with her neck pain (her cortisone shot seems to be wearing off), so, we just got up, and, after coffee and breakfast, we got away at around 6:45am. Our GPS seemed to freeze up, and there was no way to turn it off. And since I left our lap top at home so I couldn't reboot it, I figured that was the end of the GPS lady for this trip. But as we traveled along the road I tried pressing the on/off button for about 10 seconds, and low and behold, it turned off. Then after turning it on again, the GPS lady was with us again!
It was a pretty uneventful day; we just traveled down I-5 to Bakersfield. I was apprehensive because last trip down here, this part of I-5 was really rough, and I thought this was not going to be good for Doreen's neck. Oh for the nice smooth roads we have in BC; you'd think a country that prides itself in being the best and most powerful in the world could maintain their roads. However, it wasn't quite as bad as last year, and we made it through the rough stretches. Doreen wondered about going to a place with a swimming pool or hot tub, so that's what we did, at the A Country RV Park in Bakersfield (N35 20 59.3, W118 55 59.6). And, after our usual snack upon arriving, we went for a dip in the hot tube (the swimming pool was ice cold!)
This is the usual big rig sort of RV park, so our little Miss Travelaire is sandwiched between two big guys. We are parked again fairly close to the office, so wour WiFi signal is quite good!



Trust Doreen's nick pain diminishes .. The Hot tub I trust, will help... ! It is nice to see you two keeping clean and bathing together!
ReplyDeleteCute😉 Sorry to hear about the Bumpy Roads... We trust it will be smooth sailing from now on 😀
Keep having Fun!
Love Trev & Sheila😘❌⭕️