With Harley, and Miss Travelaire

With Harley, and Miss Travelaire

Saturday, 1 March 2025

Another Day at Organ Pipe Cactus.

 


I told you so!


We can’t be at Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument without a picture of the Organ Pipe Cactus!  And, Harley, of course. ๐Ÿ˜‚


Harley and I hiked around the perimeter campground trail, and later we all went for a bit of a walk around parts of the campground.  And still later, Mr. Cube took me for this 6 1/2 km ride around the campground.


Here’s a map of the campground ๐Ÿ˜€.


In the evening, I went down to the amphitheatre for the evening presentation, another one with an astronomy theme.  This time an astronomer, a very accomplished one, played piano music associated with astronomical themes.  All this astronomy stuff, they must have known I was coming!  As the presentation was about to start, the crescent moon and Venus were setting in the west, and I took this cell phone photo.  The moon doesn’t look too much like a crescent, but that’s the iPhone for you.


1 comment:

  1. That astronomer has nothing on you - you not only play music on your banjo but you also make instruments - acoustic and electric. That’s an interesting cactus. Good Night (T&S ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ)

    ReplyDelete