With Harley, and Miss Travelaire

With Harley, and Miss Travelaire

Monday, 14 March 2016

Took The Early Coho Ferry Home

We were up in plenty of time to have breakfast, feed Miss Travelaire with cheap American gas, and arrive at the Coho Ferry in Port Angeles an hour before the 8:20 sailing. We always seem to be the first in line! The water looks calm, so it's a good thing we stayed yesterday and went to church!
 
Here's Miss Coho, with her mouth wide open ready for her early morning meal!
 
So, now we are home. We can reunite with Tanner (and the kids, of course) and get on with doctors appointments, dentist appointments, maybe Vet appointments; it's hard to remember, we have so many appointments!
 
I see one section of our fence has fallen over in the backyard. I wonder how that could have happened?
 
And here's a picture just sent to us of Tanner, waiting patiently for us to come and pick him up --- or, is he saying "Can I stay here with you Sarah; you take such good care of me!"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment